Home  :  About the procedure  :  Locations  :  Message forums  :  Photo albums  :  Stories  :  Links

VEPTR Forums
VEPTR Forums
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Symptoms of obstructed bowel?
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Development and CareMessage format

lara
Posted 2006-09-05 12:53 PM (#22661 - in reply to #8980)
Subject: RE: Symptoms of obstructed bowel?

New User

Hello there, My name is Lara and im 22, last september i had a major operation, malrotaion of the bowel.... i was born with this problen but had no symptoms till i was 18 when i felt sick all the time when I ate, had real bad acid reflux. Every time I went to see the doctor they said it was all in my mind, and that i was depressed...but the thing is I wasnt I was just feeling so sick all the time.

Last September I had real bad stomach pains and got rushed into hospital, i had a really bloated stomach and was being sick(green bile)
So when they operated they found that I had Mal rotaion of the bowel which is quite rare to not have been seen earlier in my life.

One year on, i am alot better, i still get a few odd pains and some acid reflux, but can eat better than before. I have been feeling very dizzy within the last 2months, i had my iron levels checked and my iron is on the low side.

If any one would like to talk to me about this problem i would be happy to hear from you.

Many thanks,
Lara
xxx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Zoes Nana
Posted 2006-09-05 11:17 PM (#22675 - in reply to #8980)
Subject: Re: Symptoms of obstructed bowel?

Expert

LARA,
I POSTED A REPLY ON YOUR OTHER POST...
GOD BLESS...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)