Home  :  About the procedure  :  Locations  :  Message forums  :  Photo albums  :  Stories  :  Links

VEPTR Forums
VEPTR Forums
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Irgendwer aus Deutschland?
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   VEPTR Sites/Hospitals -> GermanyMessage format

Jennie-BriannasMom
Posted 2005-01-06 3:42 PM (#5753 - in reply to #3996)
Subject: RE: Irgendwer aus Deutschland?

Elite Veteran

oka ya'lllll.....( and I only started saying ya';ll when we moved to texas so there!!)
the ONLY german i remember from hugh school is somehting like this...

Kauenden Gummi ist dem Klassenzimmer verboten

it means that chewing in class isnt allowed, or literally translated "chewing gum in classroom forbidden"

tells ya'll wahtt *I* was doing most of my time in gertman class eh???

this whole thread has me cracking up!!!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
josiejean
Posted 2005-01-06 4:25 PM (#5759 - in reply to #3996)
Subject: Re: Irgendwer aus Deutschland?

Elite Veteran

Sorry to confuse you more, Chris. and of course, thanks Carmell for coming to the rescue....

shawn
celina
Posted 2005-01-06 5:39 PM (#5769 - in reply to #3996)

Veteran

When I came to the board and I read a german sentence, I was so surprised. Did you have german lessons in America? It would really interest me!

Right we would write:

"Kauen von Kaugummi ist im Klassenzimmer verboten!"

(That´s a very important sentence!)

Great to have german sentences on the german side.

Es wuenscht euch allen eine gute Nacht

Chris
celina
Posted 2005-01-06 5:43 PM (#5770 - in reply to #3996)

Veteran

No problem, shawn!
You meant it good to me!
Tomorrow I will make a trip to Berlin (yeah, I´m so happy) with a friend of mine to visit there a friend from UK, so I have to speak english...oh god, speaking is much more bad than writing. Pray for me that Hillary will understand me...

See you later alligator...
Zoes Nana
Posted 2005-01-06 7:02 PM (#5771 - in reply to #5753)
Subject: RE: Irgendwer aus Deutschland?

Expert

DEAR CELINA,

DURING ZOES MANY STAYS IN BOSTON IN REGARDS TO HER "TITANIUM RIBS" WE MET A DOCTOR
WHO WAS FROM BERLIN.....HE ALSO WROTE AND CO-WROTE, AN EARLIER PAPER AND REPORT IN REGARDS
TO THE VEPTR...IT IS ON THE VEPTR SITE HERE SOMEWHERE, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO AT THE MINUTE FIND IT....
BUT I WILL HAVE ARLENE
LOOK AND SEND YOU THE SIGHT...
HIS NAME IS DR. KAI-UWE LEWANDROWSKI...HE WAS A PART OF ZOES CARE IN THE EARLIER YEARS....
AND HE IS A BRILLIANT AND WELL WRITTEN DR...AND I AM NOT SURE BUT I THINK HE IS BACK IN GERMANY...
I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT FIND SOME OF HIS READINGS INTERESTING IN REGARDS TO THE SPINE....
SINCERELY,
JOHANNA
josiejean
Posted 2005-01-06 10:03 PM (#5775 - in reply to #3996)

Elite Veteran

have fun in Berlin.

after while crocodile,
shawn
Hannah's Mom
Posted 2005-01-06 11:57 PM (#5778 - in reply to #3996)

Expert

As Shawn said we hope you have fun on your outing to Berlin.
Tammy
Tonya Wellman
Posted 2005-01-07 12:01 AM (#5779 - in reply to #3996)

Veteran

This whole link makes me laugh. I read it before I go to bed at night because it puts a smile on my face. When Shawn first wrote "you lost me after hello", I laughed out loud. Chris, I admire the fact that you can communicate in english so well. I used to know french, but that is long gone without any practice. It seems that if you keep corresponding with this gang you will learn all sorts of new english terms. I even learned some new "slang" myself from reading this thread! Have a great time in Berlin.

Tonya
celina
Posted 2005-01-07 6:17 AM (#5794 - in reply to #3996)

Veteran

Hello guys!

You all made a big big big smile on my face. I had so much fun with writing all the funny things! It shows that we can have fun and laugh together all over the world. I love to come to this board and meet all the fantastic people, it makes my heart flying like a cloud!
Just some hours and I will start my trip to Berlin. It´s so amazing for me. And I am looking forward monday when I can look back into the VEPTR board.

I wish you all a wonderful time as well.

LOL

Chris

P.S. Johanna, thanks so much, you are lovely!
josiejean
Posted 2005-01-07 3:06 PM (#5804 - in reply to #3996)

Elite Veteran

o.k. errate ich, dass es Zeit für mich ist, um auf dem Spass auch hineinzugelangen. Aber ich habe deutsche Lehren nie genommen. Es ist die Schönheit des Internets mein Freund!

Shawn

translation...
okay, i guess it is time for me to get in on the fun too. But i have never taken German lessons. It's the beauty of the internet my friend!

Shawn
Jennie-BriannasMom
Posted 2005-01-07 3:40 PM (#5807 - in reply to #5804)

Elite Veteran

Hey Shawn,

es handelt von Zeit ya hat erhalten in auf allen Späßendandys!! Es kann sein viel Spaß, mit einander in einer anderen Sprache zu sprechen! Und, es stimmen soll benutzen einen Online-Übersetzer zu. Wenn ich ein kleines (oder vielleicht viel!) zusätzliche Hilfe brauche, benutze ich www.freetranslation.com..... Gehen Sie für es Dandy! Nicht nur macht es hilft uns in unserem Lernprozess, es wirklich kann machen andere fühlen gemütlicher, in ihrer Muttersprache sich zu unterhalten. Nur übersetzen remeber, einige Dinge sehr gut, einige nicht übersetzen wirklich fremd, und andere übersetzen überhaupt nicht. Es ist, wie Sie, dass Sie schreiben denken, und übersetzt etwas, aber wenn es erscheint, es NICHT ist, was Sie erwartet haben!, das, und Übersetzer machen online nicht eine Rechtschreibungskontrolle, damit vorsichtig ist!! Lassen Sie uns, die alle eine große, erfreuliche Lernenerfahrung haben! Und, ich verspreche, werde ich Sie ein dork nicht rufen, oder werde den Begriff "gebratene Hundefürze" auf Deutsch benutzen, dass meine Oma immer so zärtlich von Erzählen uns war, die war, was für Hauptmahlzeit ist, wenn wir endlos sie nerven würden!!

Lieben Sie ya alle, sehr lieb. Jennie

English.....

Hey Shawn,
it's about time ya got in on all the fun dude!!! It can be a lot of fun to talk to each other in another language! And, it's okay to use an online translator. When I need a little ( or maybe a lot!) extra help, I use www.freetranslation.com.....
Go for it dude!
Not only does it help us in our learning process, it can really make others feel more comfortable to converse in their native language.
Just remeber, some things do not translate very well, some translate really strange, and others do not translate at all.! It's like you think you are writing and translating something, but when it comes up, it is NOT what you expected!, that, and translators online don't do a spell check, so be careful!!!
Let's all have a great, enjoyable learning experience!!
and, I promise, I won't call you a dork, or use the term "fried dog farts" in german, that my Grandma always was so fond of telling us that was what is for dinner, when we'd endlessly bug her!!!
Love ya all, very dearly.
Jennie

josiejean
Posted 2005-01-07 4:12 PM (#5810 - in reply to #3996)

Elite Veteran

Gebratenen Hund furzt... FOTFLOL!!! i'll have to remember that next time the kids ask.

shawn
Jennie-BriannasMom
Posted 2005-01-08 2:21 AM (#5822 - in reply to #3996)

Elite Veteran

celina
Posted 2005-01-10 3:37 PM (#5913 - in reply to #3996)

Veteran

Hallo Jennie!

Ich muß sooooo lachen. Den Ausdruck "Gebratene Hundefürze" habe ich noch nie gehört. Woher kannte deine Großmutter ihn? Siehst du, auch ich kann hier noch neue deutsche Ausdrücke lernen, ist das nicht toll? Es macht solchen Spaß, deine Mitteilungen zu lesen, manche deiner Sätze sind komplett richtig!!! Hervorragend!!! Andere sind ein bischen verdreht, aber alles in allem eine super gute Leistung. Ich bin wirklich fasziniert. Es ist schön, daß einer der ersten deutschen Sätze, die ich von Shawn gelesen habe: "Gebratner Hund furzt" ist. Gute deutsche Konversation!
Ja, es ist schön, Leute verschiedener Sprachen zu treffen. Es macht so viel Spaß. In Berlin habe ich dieses Wochenende gelernt: cheese=schmalzig, countrybumkin=Bauerntrampel.Und ein Wort für kitschig, fällt mir aber im Moment nicht ein.
Du hast geschrieben, daß du gerne mehr von Celina wissen magst. Magst du es, wenn ich dir ein wenig von ihrem Leben erzähle? Wärst du interessiert???

Hello Jennie!

I have to laugh so much! I have never heard the expression "Grilled dogsfarts". Where did your grandma learn it? You see, I can learn here german sentences, too. Its such a fun to read your messages, some of your sentences are completly right!!! Great!!! Some are a bit different, but in fact it is a great achivement (right?, or would you say performance in that case???) I am really fascinated! Its nice, that one of the first of german sentences, I read from shawn was: " a Grilled dog farts". Good german conversation! Yes, it is nice to meet people with different languages. It is so much fun. In Berlin I have learned this weekend: "cheese=schmalzi", "countrybumkin=Bauerntrampel" And one word for kitschig, I can´t remember.
You wrote you´d like to knew somthing more from Celina. Would you be interested when I tell you something of her life?

Love ya all!!!
Chris
celina
Posted 2005-01-10 3:46 PM (#5914 - in reply to #3996)

Veteran

Dear shawn!

Good to have you here in the fun. I am fascinatet about your real good conversation: " Gebratener Hund furzt!" Das mußt du wirklich schnell deinen Kinder lehren! From where did you get your ability to say such good german though you never choose it in school?

celina
Posted 2005-01-10 3:55 PM (#5915 - in reply to #3996)

Veteran

hALLO jENNIE!

iCH WAR GERADE AUF DEINEM LINK UM ES ZU VERSUCHEN. Sie schrieben, daß 48 Wörter 39 $ kosten sollen. Das ist sehr, sehr teuer!!! Warum nennt es sich "free-translation.com"?

Love,CHris
josiejean
Posted 2005-01-10 4:19 PM (#5918 - in reply to #3996)

Elite Veteran

Celina...
nein, ich unterrichtete es schnell zu meinen Kindern nicht oder lernte es schnell für mich selbst. ich gebrauche eine On-line-Website, die übersetzen wird, was Sie auf Englisch in Deutsche schreiben. Sie können auch in deutschen Wörtern tippen und es ins Englisch übersetzen lassen.

so hoffe ich, dass ich Sie nicht enttäuschte. ich habe wirklich keine Sachkenntnis im Schreiben oder sprechenden Deutschen. ich ließ das Internet die ganze Arbeit für mich tun. Aber es ist noch nett im Stande zu sein, mit Ihnen auf Deutsch zu sprechen, da das für Sie dieser Weg leicht ist.

shawn
celina
Posted 2005-01-10 4:23 PM (#5923 - in reply to #3996)

Veteran

josiejean
Posted 2005-01-10 4:24 PM (#5924 - in reply to #3996)

Elite Veteran

josiejean
Posted 2005-01-10 4:28 PM (#5927 - in reply to #3996)

Elite Veteran

Hey Celina, try this site. I am not sure which website that you were looking on that cost money to use. This is the website i have been using to write in German...

http://translation2.paralink.com/

shawn
celina
Posted 2005-01-10 4:38 PM (#5930 - in reply to #3996)

Veteran

No, it doesn´t work, or I am stupid.
josiejean
Posted 2005-01-10 9:43 PM (#5946 - in reply to #3996)

Elite Veteran

i clicked on the link after i posted that message and it worked for me, so i don't know what is up...

shawn
Jennie-BriannasMom
Posted 2005-01-14 11:45 PM (#6090 - in reply to #5946)

Elite Veteran

Zij zal misschien klikken op "menselijke vertaling" in plaats van "bevrijdt vertaling" of "vertaalt nu"

Ik deed dat aan eerst en het brengt op een knal-op dat noden zoals 40 mannetjesdier amerikaanse geld. ....

Chris- klik op "bevrijdt vertaling"

she might be clicking on "human translation" instead of "free translation" or "translate now"

I did that at first, and it brings up a pop-up that wants like 40 bucks american money.....

Chris- click on "free translation"

celina
Posted 2005-01-15 7:59 AM (#6092 - in reply to #3996)

Veteran

Hello Jennie!

Good to have you back here!!! I hope everything is o.k.!!!

What is that for a language??? Is it Netherlands???

Chirs
Jennie-BriannasMom
Posted 2005-01-17 3:10 PM (#6178 - in reply to #3996)

Elite Veteran

it was supposed to be german......Now, i am confused. i was tired, so i didnt feel like going through my brain contents, so i just typed it all into the translator and copied and pasted it here........but I am guessing that isn't what happened since you asked me what language it was..........sorry bout that!!
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.2 PR 1
© 2002-2005 PD9 Software