Home  :  About the procedure  :  Locations  :  Message forums  :  Photo albums  :  Stories  :  Links

VEPTR Forums
VEPTR Forums
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Group Christmas Present from Former and Current Patients of Dr. Campbell
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> General DiscussionMessage format

AmyLPC
Posted 2011-11-14 8:36 AM (#41417)
Subject: Group Christmas Present from Former and Current Patients of Dr. Campbell

Hello!  As a Christmas present for Dr. Campbell, I am going to purchase a digital photo frame and would like to load onto it as many photos of his current and former patients as possible.  If you would like to contribute a photo for him, please e-mail it to me at [email protected] by December 5th.

Thanks!

~Amy

Top of the page Bottom of the page
kchristensen
Posted 2011-11-14 3:42 PM (#41420 - in reply to #41417)
Subject: RE: Group Christmas Present from Former and Current Patients of Dr. Campbell

Veteran

Thanks! That's very thoughtful. I'll send a pic when I get home.
jaxx's mom
Posted 2011-11-16 10:14 PM (#41424 - in reply to #41417)
Subject: RE: Group Christmas Present from Former and Current Patients of Dr. Campbell

New User

Wow, that is an awesome idea. My little boy is a new patient of Dr. Campbell's. I will definitely be sending you a pic of my sweet boy!
The Handleys
Posted 2011-11-24 10:55 AM (#41437 - in reply to #41417)

We would love to send a picture! This is a great idea!

Lindsay
Emily's Mom
Posted 2011-11-25 8:32 PM (#41441 - in reply to #41417)
Subject: Re: Group Christmas Present from Former and Current Patients of Dr. Campbell

Expert

Dr. Campbell did Emily's implants as well almost 7 years ago....wow where does the time go!?! I will definately try to get you a picture too. Can we help out with the cost of the frame??
maddman33
Posted 2011-12-01 9:28 PM (#41443 - in reply to #41417)
Subject: Re: Group Christmas Present from Former and Current Patients of Dr. Campbell

my bro saw and got treated by dr Campbell in San Antonio, Texas at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital when he was at Santa Rosa hospital and he was an experimental kid for the rib program and he was the 23rd kid (rib kid 23) to get it done he got his first surgery when he was 6 months old and he had nearly 90 degree scoliosis We love Dr Campbell my bro just turned 18 and is going to have his last surgery soon he was suppose to have had his last surgery in the summer and now the rod has worked its way through the skin they were just going to leave it and now there going to take it out.My parents and my bro wants a pic or 2 or 3 of him in the digital picture frame if Dr Campbell forgot my bro and asks who this is mention by bro name and that he was a patient of yours at Santa Rosa We miss Dr Campbell at Santa Rosa wish he was still at Santa Rosa

PS: My bro's name is Mark Marquette my Dads name is Mark Marquette my name Austin Marquette and my Mom is Martha Lauderdale used to be a Marquette

Edited by maddman33 2011-12-01 9:44 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.2 PR 1
© 2002-2005 PD9 Software