Home  :  About the procedure  :  Locations  :  Message forums  :  Photo albums  :  Stories  :  Links

VEPTR Forums
VEPTR Forums
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New families?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> General DiscussionMessage format

Carmell
Posted 2011-07-31 9:13 PM (#41233)
Subject: New families?

Expert

Wondering if there are new families who have joined this messageboard?  The summer has been slow for posts.  Hopefully that means everyone is doing well and is enjoying the summer (or winter if you're down under).  If there are new families, please post an intro.  We'd love to hear from you!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Callum's Dad
Posted 2011-07-31 9:28 PM (#41234 - in reply to #41233)
Subject: RE: New families?

Hi Carmell,
The Facebook group has been pretty active...
newveptrmom
Posted 2011-10-14 11:19 AM (#41373 - in reply to #41233)

Hi Carmell
I just registered and posted today. Please read my post "Leap of Faith". Would love to hear your feedback.
-Lukesmom
jaxx's mom
Posted 2011-11-09 10:16 PM (#41408 - in reply to #41233)

New User

Hi, my name is Tammy Denny and my little boy Jaxx who is 6 months old will be having the VEPTR rod placed January 24, 2012 by Dr. Campbell in Philadelphia. We live in NC. Jaxx was born May 27, 2011. He is missing most of his ribs on the right side and the ones he does have are fused together. He has severe scoliosis and most of his thoracic spine are hemi-vertebrae. Dr. Campbell is very confident that Jaxx is "fixable". My husband and I were totally impressed with him and his genuine concern for Jaxx. We are very scared and overwhelmed with all of this, but are ready for Jaxx to have this operation. I just wanted to introduce myself and my little Jaxx so we could engage with other families who are experiencing the same fears and who have "been there, done that". We are putting our trust into Dr. Campbell, but most important in our Lord Jesus Christ who chose us to share our precious son with. He is such a blessing to us! We have 2 other children, Eli who will be 7 in December and Leah who just turned 5 last month. We will be traveling to Philly over Christmas for Jaxx's follow up appointments and MRI's/CT scans. I look forward to getting to know other families.
AmyLPC
Posted 2011-11-14 1:08 PM (#41418 - in reply to #41408)

Hi Tammy, I just saw your post today...haven't been on the forum much lately.  Welcome to the forum, and best wishes and prayers for your sweet little Jaxx come January.  Dr. C is fabulous and CHOP is top-notch.  Our LIlly had her VEPTRs placed on February 2011.  This group is wonderful and supportive, and the facebook VEPTR kids page is also a great place for support.

~Amy in VA, mom to Lilly

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.2 PR 1
© 2002-2005 PD9 Software