Home  :  About the procedure  :  Locations  :  Message forums  :  Photo albums  :  Stories  :  Links

VEPTR Forums
VEPTR Forums
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

VEPTR in FL
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   VEPTR Sites/Hospitals -> United statesMessage format

buggabear4494
Posted 2012-06-02 10:30 AM (#41574)
Subject: VEPTR in FL

Regular

I was told of a Family in Sarasota FL who are trying to get money up to travel to another state for their childs VEPTR surgery! i dont know if that family might be on here or not but if so i wanted to let them and any one else in FL know that there is a Dr Raymond Woo in orlando FL at the Florida Hospital Orlando Walt Disney Pavilion who does the VEPTR surgeries and is Awesome!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
BrendaT
Posted 2012-06-04 11:40 AM (#41576 - in reply to #41574)
Subject: RE: VEPTR in FL

Hi Wanted to chime in!!! Dr. Jonathan Phillips at Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital in Orlando also does VEPTRs. He is also very awesome!! He is my daughter's orthopedic surgeon and we LOVE him!!

~Brenda T.
Angela V.
Posted 2012-06-05 12:24 AM (#41578 - in reply to #41576)
Subject: Re: VEPTR in FL

New User

Hi,
We live in Miami, and we have also had a hard time getting Medicaid to approve our trip to Philadelphia. I had a hard time trying to get feed-back in reference to the doctors in Orlando. Thanks for the information. My daughter Brielle is 19 months, born with TOF, scimitar syndrome, left hypoplastic lung, scoliosis, tethered cord, and pulmonary hypertension. So due to her delicate condition I wanted her to be seen with a doctor that had experience dealing with her conditions. I heard of doctor Woo, has he performed surgery on your child?

Angela
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.2 PR 1
© 2002-2005 PD9 Software